Google Analytics is a free or premium web analytic service that offers or provides statistics and basic analytics tools for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and online internet marketing process. This analytics helps to inform website traffic and tracking system by Google.
Google introduced the service in November 2005 after achieving Urchin Software Corporation and company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.
At present, Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet World.
Features of Google Analytics:
– Customization- Dashboards, Custom Reports, Shortcuts, Custom Alerts.
– Reports (REAL- TIME) – Overview, Locations, Traffic Sources, content, Events, Conversions
– Reports (AUDIENCE) – Overview, Active Users, Lifetime Value BETA, Cohort Analysis BETA, User Explorer
- Demographics – Overview, Age, Gender
- Interests – Overview, Affinity Categories, In-Market Segments, Other Categories.
- Geo – Language, Location
- Behavior – New vs Returning, Frequency & Regency, Engagement
- Technology – Browser & OS, Network
- Mobile – Overview, Devices
- Custom – Custom Variables, User Defined
- Benchmarking – Channels, Location, Devices, Users Flow
– Acquisition- Overview
- All Traffic – Channels, Treemaps, Source/Medium, Referrals
- AdWords – Campaigns, Treemaps, Keywords, Search Queries, Hour of Day, Final URLs
- Search Console NEW – Landing Pages, Countries, Devices, Queries
- Social – Overview, Network Referrals, Landing Pages, Conversions, Plugins, Users Flow
- Campaigns – All Campaigns, Paid keywords, Organic Keywords, Cost Analysis
– Behavior (Overview, Behavior Flow)
- Site Content – All pages, Content Drilldown, Landing Pages, Exit Pages
- Site Speed – Overview, Page Timings, Speed Suggestions, User Timings
- Site Search – Overview, Usage, Search Terms, Search Pages
- Events – Overview, Top Events, Pages, Events Flow
- Publisher – Overview, Publisher Pages, Publisher Referrers
- Goals – Overview, Goal URLs, Reverse Goal Path, Funnel Visualization, Goal Flow
- Ecommerce – Overview, Product Performance, Sales Performance, Transactions, Time to Purchase
- Multi – Channel Funnels- Overview, Assisted Conversions, Top Conversion Paths, Time Lag, Path Length
- Attribution – Model Comparison Tool
– Admin (Account- Blogging, Property- mukhlasurrahman, View- All Web Site Data
- Account – Account Settings, User Management, All Filters, Change History, Trash Can
- Property – Property Settings, User Management, Tracking Info, PRODUCT LINKING- AdWords Linking, AdSense Linking, Ad Exchange Linking, All Products, Postbacks, Audience Definitions, Custom Definitions, Data Import.
- View – View Settings, User Management, Goals, Content Grouping, Filters, Channel Settings, Ecommerce Settings, Calculated Metrics BETA, PERSONAL TOOLS & ASSETS- Segments, Annotations, Attribution Models, Custom Channel Groupings BETA, Custom Alerts, Scheduled Emails, Shortcuts, Share Assets